What;s great short haircut for me?

What's great short haircut for me?. Your face is round, long or square? Sometimes just scissors position to balance its accounts. Follow the guide and find the most convenient shortcut.

I have a long face
How to choose a cut, flat on top of the skull and includes more material on the sides that restructures the face shape. Or choose a glass bowl bluntly, very fashionable.
short haircut, cute short haircuts, short haircut styles, short haircut ideas
I have a round face
Two options: either I decide to highlight with a cut along the rounded contours of the face. Or try to break his "ball". Then I asked a haircut at the top of the head, which tends to stretch a little face and eyes set of values.
short haircut, cute short haircuts, short haircut styles, short haircut ideas
I have a square face
I choose a cross unstructured opposing the somewhat "rigid" in the face. The trick? Keep some material on top of the head and sides, in order to curl the hair in all directions.
short haircut, cute short haircuts, short haircut styles, short haircut ideas